ain't nothin in this world for free
for Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
I slept at the Hanged Man last night; the general populace knows not to fuck with the bar cause it’ll eventually come back to bite their asses, but that crack of thunder and energy and portal shit has me a little wary. Wasn’t worth the risk with the broken window. And the cot in the back will do for a night - it ain’t like my ass hasn’t slept in worse places.

It’s hot and heavy back here; dust motes floating in the sunlight from the single square windows (that’s not the broken one - it’s in the main room). I was neck-deep in dreamland, sweating the morning away in as little clothing as I can manage and still maintain some semblance of decency when I’m jolted awake by the sound of the door banging open. I shoot up, blinking furiously, arms and legs akimbo as I scramble for the long knife I left beneath the cot. Hoa is in the back of my mind, tasting the air, projecting the sense of someone familiar, so I manage to keep myself from bursting out of the back room and immediately attacking whoever is out there.

Falling back to the makeshift bed, I throw an arm over my eyes and yell out to the person, “Whoever the fuck you are, get out - we’re closed.”

I need at least a couple more hours of dozing and a good sleepy orgasm before I can begin to deal with people.
one line little quoety goes in this bad boi
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
ain't nothin in this world for free - by Remi - 01-24-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Raza - 01-24-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Remi - 01-24-2020, 04:57 PM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Raza - 01-26-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Remi - 01-26-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Raza - 01-28-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Remi - 01-28-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Raza - 01-30-2020, 02:15 AM
RE: ain't nothin in this world for free - by Remi - 02-11-2020, 06:40 PM