Sunbaked potato day ~
For: Weaver!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
"To be fair.. i would probably perish quite quickly in Halo but of course i would remember to stand in a comedic pose as i freeze to death. That way the person finding my corpse will get a good laugh. After all a good laugh prolongs your life spawn!" He said with a grin on his face while posing closest a bit like a weird ass, old Egyptian man from earth. His arms in different directions and chin up high as he continued walking with a bobbing head. Mostly to make her laugh since he enjoyed beautiful women a bit more when laughing. Also quite like a test to see how far Weavers humor reached, perhaps it would grace the horizon even?

He soon stoped his humorous walking to instead stretch his arms behind his head with a cheerful smirk on his face, basking in the moment he had found himself in. As her question came through the air towards him he still got the looming feeling she had not completely dropped the pirate declaration on him yet but it didn't matter since the question was innocent enough. After all; there was a lot of sailors around these parts of Caido. He furrowed his brows slightly as he thought about the answer since there was a whole of a lot to sea out on the ocean, but he found himself uncertain if he had gotten to another part from Caido. "Weeeeell.. might have but to be fair i'm not certain. There are a lot to see out there and since there are no workable maps except from Caido it is hard to pinpoint where you are sometimes. There are wondrous creations out on the sea however and i do have a few minor islands that i tend to lurk on quite often. So lands; yes. But none Caido? No idea."

Yes, the next hint got instantly sniffed out by Merkesh when she said it was nice to remove the garment which made him just smirk wider as the crystal and coral cathedral came in to focus for them; glittering in the sun's rays and reflecting the light back at them. "Well a clothing free existence can be quite fun in many ways." He said as the charm all of a sudden started oozing from him. "Besides, i have never been much for any type of prison." Yes one could indeed see clothing as a prison, especially during certain situations.

He looked at her highly amused with a tad of seduction in his eyes as she accepted his arm as the entrance came flying towards them. "Oh trust me this place have its very own charm." He said and nodded towards the entrance coming up. Yes he had always have a bit of a rocky relationship with the owners of the different drinking holes since he almost refused to put away his own beverage while he was there. Some were fine with it but others? Not so much.
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Merkesh - 01-24-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Weaver - 01-24-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Merkesh - 01-24-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Weaver - 01-27-2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Merkesh - 01-28-2020, 02:49 AM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Weaver - 01-29-2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Merkesh - 01-30-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Weaver - 02-03-2020, 08:46 PM
RE: Sunbaked potato day ~ - by Merkesh - 02-03-2020, 10:02 PM