Bartender I Really Did It This Time
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so you say you want a deathbed scene, the knowledge that comes
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
the feeling that surges through him when he sinks his teeth into Sunjata is almost indescribable. They’re like an echo chamber all on their own, no rings required, just Nate’s skilled hands and his willing partner. Though it is a shame when the hand that had been in his hair falls away, the shivering touch gone with it, Nate can understand it. He still has the hand on his ass, appreciating the exploratory touch more now that pleasure is singing though his body. It makes everywhere they’re touching feel electrified, makes Nate’s hands tremble with the sensation.

He has to pull his mouth away, loathe as he is to do it. What would he be showing off if he spent the whole time focused on his own pleasure? It gives him a chance to meet the stormy grey eyes of the man under him though, his own  eyes blown wide with pleasure and a shock of red still visible on his lips before his tongue dips out. ”I was waiting for you to ask.” Nate growls, nearly unintelligible with the roughness of it.

While he speaks, his free hand grips the others hips again, no longer caring about how rough he’s being. It’s not like there’s anyone to hide anything from anymore anyway, so he might as well take the opportunity to leave everything he can on the others body. Skilled as he may be, Nate is still restricted by how much his hand can move within the confines of fabric, which isn’t much, isn’t nearly enough. There’s no hesitation this time, as his other hand slips down, dragging pants down Sunjatas legs to reveal what he wants. Nate makes absolutely no effort to hide the way his eyes drop, the way he licks his lips as his hand starts moving in earnest again, his grip barely more than teasing.

”You know you look real good.” He purrs, voice still low, but more controlled now. Nate leans in to kiss again, and again, little teasing pecks that move lower and lower, until he’s kissing the other mans neck, lips moving over the older bite imprint, and sucking new ones over it, no teeth needed. Slowly, but surely, Nate lowers himself, mapping out a path of lips and tongue and teeth along the Sunjatas chest, until he’s all but kneeling. It’s clear what he’s thinking, what he wants to do, but he doesn’t, instead grinning up at the other man.

”You want me to taste you?” There’s a teasing note in his voice, in everything he’s doing, in the way his hand still hasn’t stopped moving. Nate grins, wide, fangs promising danger and pleasure in equal measures. ”You’re gonna have to say it. Beg.” There’s the edge of an order in Nate’s voice with this, another limit he’s testing, pressing up against. That he’s prepared to go smashing through, depending on the reaction he gets.
and no one can figure out what you want
and you won’t tell them
NATE

Messages In This Thread
Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 03:48 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-24-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Bartender I Really Did It This Time - by Nate - 01-25-2020, 10:17 PM