Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo?
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
The little man (condescending, perhaps, but to Morgan he really was quite little) didn't seem to be content with her approval, but it was not of interest to Morgan to wonder why. He was not her underling directly and did not need to follow her orders, most of the time.

The question he asked caused her to pause and think; there were several answers but she knew the best way to get something done by someone else was to simplify the task. "Spy training is not my expertise. I train all guard and army recruits with the help of my top officers in the art of combat, but I am not an expert in stealth. Any of that training, you will need to organise yourself." She was hardly all swords and blood, but Morgan had never really learnt subtlety either.

"As for information...anything on Whitebrim, the town of exiles in the mountains, what they do, how they live. Then of course, any intelligence about these new areas opening up to us would be advantageous." Torchline, The Hollowed Ground, The Greatwood...all mysteries and all potentially dangerous.
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are these the men with which I am to defend Halo? - by Morgan - 02-01-2020, 06:57 PM