Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
The mental presence of another startles her, and she reacts… well, like a cat, jumping in surprise, splay-limbed and wide-eyed. Green and large, she stares at the owl before identifying it as another Attuned. And the voice is… familiar. Amalia? she asks, cocking her head and adjusting herself to face the bird. It’s Lily. There’s a little pulse of happiness as she cat-grins up at her friend. The entertainer hadn’t seen her since Fiat Lux and of course, she knows (everyone knows) what happened to Amalia in the temple, so there’s also a little thrum of surprise to see her out and about.

Um, yeah. Or trying to. I’m not great at the hunting thing. Ears flick down against her head in frustration, but she shakes it off. What are you doing?

She kind of means shouldn’t you be resting? But of course, she isn’t going to say it.
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 01-30-2020, 09:00 PM