Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
Amalia cannot help a little bit of silent laughter as the cat leaps and arches it back, a bit chagrined at having startled the other. She's surprised, though, to be recognized by someone she does not know- and then more surprised to realize she does in fact know this feline. Lily? When did you Attune? There is clear delight in her mental voice as she circles around the cat, coming to an awkward and very graceless landing, her legs still weak beneath her. Indeed, she plops rather than landing, but at least she doesn't fall over entirely.

She does look rather ridiculous, though.
Trying to get some exercise in, Amalia replies ruefully, stretching out her wings. Flying is my best way of getting around these days. She doesn't clarify: news has gotten out by now, she knows, of her recent misadventure and resulting wounds.

Tilting her head in proper avian fashion, the owl smiles mentally. I could help you practice, if you like? Except I, uh, I never actually catch anything. I find the idea of actually killing things... difficult.
You are flesh and blood
And you deserve to be loved
and you deserve what you are given
And oh, how much

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Amalia - 02-06-2020, 10:55 PM