Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
Lily is inordinately pleased with herself for the ‘trick’ and compliment from Ama - which probably signifies a bigger problem lurking inside the entertainer, but that’s a problem for another time. I learned from the best, she retorts, referencing what she’s just seen the Shield do. Chuckling, the feeling of amusement trickles through the bond until she sees the leopard’s useless legs and then she grows solemn, hopping closer to take a very avian look at them. Her head tilts to one side and then the other until a paw (that’s just about the size of her, thank you very much) comes barreling towards her and she finds herself shifting back into the cat.

Rather than trying to catch the paw, Lily leaps at Amalia, trying to use the useless legs and now single-bracing leg against her. Her claws are sheathed, she just wants to knock the bigger cat over and try to upset her balance - though if it sends the both of them tumbling, all the better.

She’s finally found what this form is good for - surprise attacks!
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 02-28-2020, 09:47 PM