Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
As soon as it feels like Amalia is falling backwards and Lily is following her, she tries to disentangle herself - half to stop from landing too hard on her friend, and half to defend against any impromptu paw flailing or nibbles on the leopard’s half. Of course, they don’t come because Amalia is nice. Lily chuckles at the laugh and comes back to check and make sure everything’s ok (which it is, don’t coddle her, she’s four times as strong as you, silly woman), sniffing briefly and whatnot.

Little bird. Hmmm. Maybe she can work with that.

Nothing the sun as it dips below the horizon, Lily figures it’s time to head home and actually eat something. Hey Amalia... if you’re doing Attuned things with the others… I’d love to join some time. she offers with a warm pulse of affection. She may not be a fighter, but she’s coming around to her other uses, and with time, she imagines she’ll get other shifts and maybe those will make her more well rounded, valuable member of Team Attuned.

{Fin}
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 03-03-2020, 05:08 PM