Toothless bites, mouthless mutters, wingless fluttters
Ludo quest!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
They had made their preparations. Maea had found Delphia and asked her aid, had shared in what the woman knew of the creature they were to drive off. With equal parts eagerness and caution Maea had armed herself for the task to come. Skirts and flowing hair had been changed for breeches and shirt, tight braids coiled over the head and a thick leather jerkin. While it probably wouldn't be needed in the balmy night, she still brought Ludo's gift with her, wrapped around her neck; it was too warm to wear, really, but Maea couldn't stand to leave it behind.

The bow Sunjata had given her rested in the quiver of arrows as she made her way into Ludo's woods, grateful for the presence of her companion. Even armed, with a pair of viciously curved daggers in her belt and magic to her name, Maea felt unprepared for this task. She knew too little of the creature they were about to face, and not enough about the place itself. A fae burial site, Ludo had said, and no doubt haunted... It was fortunate indeed that she was accompanied by one who knew the spirits well.

"I keep thinking I've forgotten something..." She said it to Delphia, voice quiet as she stepped between the trees. In the gathering dusk, the shadows lay thick and potent under the canopy, and a last sliver of sunlight dyed the higher treetrunks in a vivid, bloodlike hue. Eerie. Beautiful. She would have to come back here again when she'd have time to actually look around properly.

------

Maea is bringing a bow and arrows, a pair of daggers and Ludo's Rags!
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Toothless bites, mouthless mutters, wingless fluttters - by Maea - 01-24-2020, 11:11 PM