and it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren continued to stare almost blankly at Samuel. "No reason for you to know. As you said, we're strangers." The words were flat, though for the briefest of moments the summoner's gaze grew distant and sorrowful.

Or maybe it was just a trick of the light, as in the next moment he was back to the expressionless look. "Don't worry about me. I've lost everyone I ever loved, so I'm used to it by now." Shockingly, the statement came out as easily as everything else he'd said so far.

It was only because Astra nudged him forward and he knew it was easier to give in to her demands that he finally took a seat. However, he didn't look relaxed. Quite the opposite: he sat, ramrod straight, hands clasped in his lap. "Or maybe his anger is how he is choosing to process it, and we have no right to judge him for his reaction." Again, there was no judgment in the assessment.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's hard to dance with a devil on your back - by Loren - 01-27-2020, 06:21 PM