leave all your love and your longing behind you
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Sighing, Loren pinched the bridge of his nose. Then he looked at Delphia again, eyes still dull and unamused. "I mean, can you give me a specific instance of something you found funny and something you found clever?" Voice still a monotone, he tilted his head to one side.

Shrugging, he took the next two rocks and examined the symbols on them. "Probably. I'd be shocked if they didn't. They're oh so knowledgeable." There was something dark and bitter in his voice as he spoke of the twins, enough so that the healer had to shake his head to clear it.

Grasping the fire rock with his telekinesis, he held it out at the maximum distance, his brow furrowed in concentration. A phoenix appeared, and grasped the stone with its talons. It pulled them into its body, bathing it in flames. Keeping that and the compulsion up at the same time taxed his mental limits, but somehow he managed.

Finally, he dismissed the firebird, letting the stone drop. Rushing forward, he caught it carefully with his telekinesis, then placed it in the snow to cool. Next up, he placed the lightning stone on the ground. Backing up, he took a deep breath.

On the exhale, a dragon appeared. Still breathing out, his creature did as well. When it did, lightning blasted out from it, striking the stone. Glancing over at the daughter of Mort, the Launceleyn raised his eyebrows, dismissing the dragon as he did.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: leave all your love and your longing behind you - by Loren - 02-12-2020, 02:33 AM