the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
The applause made her grin even wider, actually rather proud that she had managed the little feat without losing grip on the magic. Doing things on this scale with it was far easier than controlling it for small, detailed things (like freezing water in a glass without shattering, which she'd practiced to the despair of every tavern owner in Halo) and Maea knew she needed the practice.

"Oh? And is it sea enough for you?" Maea looked out over the expanse. To her, it looked little different than the rolling expanse of the Tundra, where he'd found her the first time they met. A ltitle flatter perhaps, the ice more prone to breaking up into jagged formation. It was nothing at all like the ocean she'd seen described in texts, with frothy waves and glittering endless horizons spanning as far as the eye could see. Rather a disappointment, if she were to be honest.

Grinning down at the potter, and the sculptures she'd made, Maea shrugged a little. "I did not know it to be this fun either," she admitted. "If you ever decide to hold classes I might be able to sit in on one... But between the Loreseekers and Zariah's new school, I suspect I'm going to be rather busy." She coughed into the crook of her arm, wincing at the dry, painful tearing it made in her lungs. Perhaps the cold wouldn't bother her, but this wind was doing her no favors.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-29-2020, 04:32 AM