the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
Pale eyes studied Amun for a long, lingering moment, apparently trying to discern if he really was just jesting, or if there was anything else underlying his words. Whether he actually had wanted to... bite her. But she found his display enough of a jest to pass inspection, and rewarded him with a wry smile in return.

"Too bad, snappy. Maybe next time," she snorted, with a roll of the eyes that suggested Amun would have to be truly dying for her to even consider it.

The chide about her health was gentle, but she winced under it anyway. "Technically it's not untrue," she said, trying to wriggle out of the almost-lie. "It's nothing new, I've lived with it all my life. In his words, my body can not protect itself against the particles that causes illness... which is why I get sick often. But I already knew this, so... This - " Maea gestured to her lungs, her bruised eyes, the thinness of her " - is nothing new. All I can ever do is get a healer to fix me up, and then hope the next time doesn't come about too quickly."

She shrugged, looking a bit glum. It was one thing to know something might not go away, and another to actually hear it outright.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-29-2020, 11:28 PM