what's the difference between broken love and prison?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
The bar is still in relative disarray, but at the very least it’s functional now. Seats have been brought in to replace that which had been destroyed, same with the tables. But it had been slow, a sort of… Slow opening because people still definitely need a place to stay, and who is he to deny that despite trying to clean up the shattered glass that’s literally everywhere. It drives him insane, the amount of damage that Phoebe’s done, and yet he’s still finding more and more and more.

A huff of a sigh leaves him, standing on a small step stool, lifting himself a bit higher to brush away glass along the top that he’s certain Pim had a hand in. The gashes and electricity marks within the table top of the bar and along the sides are proof enough. It’s destruction, but it’s manageable. He can make it work, the place hadn’t burned down, things were okay. And that was good enough for him. He’d been able to remain close to the Guild, staying in it every night with the other man that’d caused the end of the marriage in the first place.

As for proof of it, well, bites litter along his wrists and along his neck – not worth hiding them at this point. The bar is slow enough as is, and he frankly just doesn’t care anymore. He’s too focused on repairing what he can, fixing what he can like the Temple, and moving on.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
what's the difference between broken love and prison? - by Sunjata - 01-28-2020, 10:06 AM