what's the difference between broken love and prison?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
She doesn’t meet his gaze, and instead he lets his own drop to the hand that fiddles with the cloth she’d created – hands that held the spark of electricity within them, that held him in them once too. And she stands, his gaze lifting to meet hers once more as she studies him. The look she gives him is one he takes as disinterest – but that can’t be true, can it? She’s here after all. She hasn’t left yet, hasn’t used the dagger to try and destroy him in the end, has she?

He lifts his chin somewhat, looking to her with a quiet nod to her initial response – watching as she straightens and it feels as it had before. Opponents on a line, prepared to fight or claw their way around. But it doesn’t have to be this way, doesn’t have to end this way. And when she speaks next, all he can hear is an end and it grinds on him because there’s so much he wants to say. It almost feels like there’s bitten back pieces of her words, things hidden beneath the lining.

He wouldn’t put it past her to do it.

Hotaru, wait.” He says, because for him it seems like she’s disappearing again, saying her goodbyes. “I would have done it again, but differently.” A pause, stormy gaze searching for hers. “Because you were right, and… It took me awhile to realize it.” His head tilts as he considers her. “I want to be happy, but I don’t know what would at this point. Everyone and everything feels like it’s a noose, tying me down. But I never had that with you.” An exhale, letting the conversation settle a small amount before he paves on.

And before on the Bone Bridge, I wanted to tell you all of that. But you were so hurt because of what I did, and I didn’t want to add to that with a confession of something I was too stupid and weak to fix at the time.” There’s honesty sparking through his silver stormy gaze – akin to the lightning at her fingertips. “There’s nothing I can do that will ever be deserving enough or fix what I’ve done to you. I fucked up, and I’m living with those mistakes. But please don’t leave thinking that I don’t care. Because we both know I do.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's the difference between broken love and prison? - by Sunjata - 01-30-2020, 01:35 AM