what's the difference between broken love and prison?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
A soft apology, he receives, in the form of her admission. And he shivers beneath it to hear it, a sharp exhale leaving his lips. “I know.” A quiet admission, an end to that conversation. Because she could parade it around, shout it from the rooftops, and Sunjata would shrink into nothing, disappear into the air in embodied navy feathers to simply pretend that nobody thinks he does. He’s not worth it, not worth any of it.

Still, he can’t help but to focus on her as she trails off, unable to finish the sentence. Issues, absolutely, they both have them – his being his commitment, his fear of giving in and getting taken advantage of yet again. Because he’d done it too many times, gotten burned too many times, and for a man born and raised in the heat with the water beneath his palms, at the edge of his boots, drowning and drowning and drowning – perhaps all he wants to do is fly, avoid the heat and the suffocation that’s brought on from being below the surface, to rise.

Maybe he’d be a better man.

He searches her gaze and he finds her approaching, and he doesn’t stop her – doesn’t move away, doesn’t lean into the touch that she places to his jaw despite the amount his body wants to cry out and give into her. He’s stronger than that, he thinks at least, to refuse to continue their shot they had despite how difficult she makes it when she touches him that way, when her lips meet his cheek. He closes his eyes to that – far more intimate in a different way than the stunt at the wedding had been.

This one hurt far more.

There’s a weak smile granted Hotaru’s way at her comment, nodding despite the absence of her hand at his cheek, the tap given. He doesn't know if there ever will be a time, a point where he might deserve it or deserve the Valkyrie. But he does know that the door is still somewhat open, perhaps if he ever finds it in him to change... To learn to fear less and dive in regardless of the risk of getting burned. “Goodbye Hotaru.

- FIN
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's the difference between broken love and prison? - by Sunjata - 02-01-2020, 06:49 AM