battle dancing unicorns with glitter
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
The Ark is back. Life just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

Jack’s a beautiful fucking freak. Stunning eyes. Damn good in bed (like the only time he’s a giver, an otherwise selfish ass). And always seems to know what I’m thinking, which sometimes gives me the creeps, but I figure as long as we’re on the same team, it ain’t actually a problem.

We have a system. And it involves not knowing more than I need to, which means we don’t grab a drink until he’s done his unloading. Meet in daylight, because we’re ‘old friends’ and I can give him some added legitimacy. Everything else is on a strictly improv basis, flying by the seat of our pants in the dark of night, making plans and then adapting - I swear, if I didn’t love my bar, I’d be a fucking pirate.

So I’m just chilling by the docks, a bottle of mid-level rum in my hand, trying to figure out before he gets here if I want to take him to bed while he's in town. On one hand I'm feeling a little horny and on the other hand I hate stroking his ego too much. Ugh. It's a tough one, but I suppose something I don't have to decide right now, while I'm patiently (something I’m surprisingly good at) waiting for Jack to find me so we can have a chat and a walk. He’s always been much better at finding me than I’ve been at finding him. And I'm always happy to let him do the work.
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 01-28-2020, 04:16 PM