battle dancing unicorns with glitter
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
My immediate reaction is to snort and refuse to look at him. “Fuck off. You’re the one who’s been livin’ on a ship for months.” We are, of course, talking about two different things. “Have ya even showered yet?” Purposefully wrinkling my nose, I shake my head at the cigarette and take a swig of the booze, keeping it on the other side of me. It’s not a real insult, but coy, virginal me feels like playing some games.

“Ruined a perfectly good beach,” I agree. Giving Jack some side eye, I continue jesting, “They tried to find you to ask where they should put it, but the great Smuggling King is just too good at his job. So. Beach it was.” As if we’d had any choice in the matter. Which is pretty fucked up, but apparently Gods were involved and I’m not about to go storming into a Shrine and demand accounting.  

The real problem is that some of the most annoying, self-pitying fuckers have come through and made themselves at home in the Hanged Man. Fuck if I know why. Their home must suuuuuck. They’re balanced by some of the most intriguing, powerful, but equally fucked up people. Some of them could be useful, and I’ve made careful note of who to stay away from and who to approach.

I lean back and kick my legs a big over the water. “So how was this run?”
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 01-28-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 01-31-2020, 07:42 PM