battle dancing unicorns with glitter
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I’m not an artist I’m a fucking work of art
"Not yet. I stink an' I'm thirsty," Jack drawled to her, taking another draw on his cigarette and glaring half-playfully at the rum she had deigned to share with him. Snorting at her continued games, he shrugged exaggerately and gestured out into the sea. "What, they couldn't find me so they just thought they'd stick it wherever? Fuckin' ingrates," he remarked, exhaling smoke up into the cloudless sky. "I'd have put it right by your bar. Means anyone goin' to and fro could set themselves up with a drink."

Alas, beach it was, as she said. And whilst Raza did not speak of those who had come through the portal, her thoughts were abuzz with enough of them to prompt Jack to ask the question. Flicking the ash from a cigarette, he turned his head to watch a shoving match develop between two sailors - a chat and entertainment. Lovely. "So what's the portal achieved so far? Any ships come sailin' through it?" If the Ark could go through that'd be something for sure.

And as for his run? A smirk crept across his face. "Very interestin' - boy do I got presents for you. Now if only I could get my navigator to stop sailin' us across the fuckin' Maw I'd be laughin'."

Messages In This Thread
battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 01-28-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Jack - 02-01-2020, 08:18 AM