battle dancing unicorns with glitter
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
“Mmmm, I’dve put it in the ocean. Just far enough out so you have to be a good swimmer to get to land.” That’d take care of the drunks, the bumbling idiots, and anyone who couldn’t hang with the Torchers. Cause we’re practically raised in the water and I don’t trust anyone who can’t swim.

Do I want the portal next to my bar? Hell no. It might make me rich, but it would also drive me fucking crazy. I make a face. “Mostly fuckheads from the Hollowed Ground. Y’know, that bubble the Old Gods put up to the east. There’s one really powerful guy that you should meet. The others -” Eh. I shrug. Not worth it. Not worth it at all.

I do grin at the prospect of presents. I’ve never gotten this many present all at once, must have done somethin’ right. Handing the rum over to Jack, I more or less press purposefully aim to let his abs stop the back of my hand. I chuckle. “You still worked up ‘bout lettin’ a woman on the ship?” Oh, I know there have been plenty of women on the ship, but never one who stayed there more than overnight. I like El. She’s not a bad Outlander. Cute, feisty. Like a pint-sized terror I would kill to let loose in a room full of cocky men.
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 01-28-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 02-02-2020, 09:05 PM