battle dancing unicorns with glitter
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
What to say about Remi?

Welllll… after taking a pause for a drag, I offer the cigarette back. “He was here before the portal opened. Somehow. Owns a wagon of magical stuff with his husband, Ronin. They’re going through somethin’. Lost their kid. More or less a drunk, but when he breaks shit he always comes back to fix it. An’ made me some magical things to smooth things over.” I pause for a moment. “Overly dramatic, prone to fights. Can shift, too.” A shrug, thinking that for the last one, he’s kinda like Jack, but gay.

“Seems like a good guy at heart - or once was. We don’t get too far into the personal shit.” Mostly because I’m not a great therapist. My prescriptions for working through problems is to drink, fight, or fuck it out, and I’m sure Remi’s done all three.

“No,” I correct Jack, “I don’t want to stay more ‘n a night on your smelly ship.” Being amongst sweaty men in tight quarters is not for me. Thinking about it, I don't know how Eloise stands it.
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 01-28-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: battle dancing unicorns with glitter - by Raza - 02-06-2020, 05:44 PM