I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

The call of 'it's Loren' coming back from the main hall made Sam paused, frowning in confusion. It hadn't been very long ago at all that the Launceleyn had told him he was leaving the Grounds, apparently for good; even when Sam had flounced out of places, he'd managed to stay out for longer than this. Still, knowing it wasn't a murderer, he stepped out from behind the shelf, letting Mia go onto the floor and wander around (she chose to slowly crawl towards Astra, tail flicking playfully).

"Did you...decide to come back from Halo already?" Sam asked, going to stand by the table and letting his hands rest on the back of a chair opposite Loren's, wondering if he'd been too hasty to tell Jigano that the man had left. "I hadn't expected to see you here again so soon. Oh-- Of course, I'm glad to." Sam smiled, a little awkwardly, hoping it wouldn't seem like he was complaining about Loren's presence.

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 07:14 PM