I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Mia paused as Astra began to come towards her, leaning back and widening her eyes in the offended way that only a surprised cat could.

"Oh, I see - they don't have a library in the Citadel?" Sam had thought the city of Halo was meant to be rather developed and civilised, from what he'd heard, but no library? It sounded almost barbaric. He reached to pick up the book Loren pushed towards him, leafing through it - he smiled as he realised that it was one of the books he'd used for reference in the project he had just completed. "If you're trying to find out more about the Flora here, I have just completed a book on the subject." He offered, gently closing the book and giving it back to Loren.

He shook his head as it appeared he had given Loren the impression he wanted him to leave. "Oh, no! Stay as long as you like. And don't worry about locking up. I've...been staying here for some days at a time recently. I don't need to sleep, so.." Sam shrugged, looking off to the shelves, trying to avoid the obvious subtext of avoiding his home.

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 07:58 PM