I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
As Samuel revealed he actually did have the information Loren was looking for, his eyes widened and he blinked. 'Oh. Thanks. That's...quite helpful, actually." The surprise was probably a little mean, but they'd had very few interactions and none of them had been particularly informative.

Reaching down to his pack, he pulled out a journal, quill, and some ink. "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a list of plants that would grow well in a greenhouse, the supplies necessary to build one, and the instructions on how to build it." He held the quill poised over the page.

However, as the redhead revealed his recent struggles, the summoner hesitated. He fidgeted a little awkwardly in his seat, as if wrestling with himself. "Mmmm." It was a considering hum, a chance to gather his thoughts. "No need to apologize. I get it." Shrugging, he found himself glancing away. "I know a little about losing myself in my work to avoid...everything. And I left the Hollowed Ground entirely, didn't I?" A little bit of bitterness and guilt crept into his voice.

Shaking his head slightly, he looked back at the other man. "Is there a friend you can stay with instead? If not, you can stay at the Manor. I know there are...well...empty bedrooms." The sorrow crested over him for a moment before the Launceleyn blinked it away.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 08:52 PM