I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

If there was any malice to be taken from Loren's surprised tone, Sam didn't notice it, genuinely happy to be useful and able to well represent the guild he was a part of, which he knew he had been neglecting recently. Waiting for Loren to ready his pen, he then went into a list of the herbs he could remember and for the ones he knew, their various properties. Some were good for headaches, some for more serious things like making burn salves.

As for the instructions for the greenhouse...Sam reached for the book and sketched out a (wonky) diagram of it for Loren, thinking it would be easier to show than tell how all the pieces should fit together. It wouldn't be very big, perhaps only big enough for a few shelves of growing plants, but it would be a start and could be expanded easily. Since he hadn't actually been intending to make one when he'd copied the text, he hadn't thought much about the size.

Then it came to the much less easy matter of his personal woes, which Loren seemed to need to consider if he would address or not. He did, in a way that Sam had not expected, that left him staring. "You...would let me stay in your manor? I...I don't think I can take you up on that, really. But thank you, that's very kind. Honestly, I..need to get over it and go home - I can't just avoid what happened forever." No matter how much he wanted to.

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 09:44 PM