I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
As Samuel began rattling over the various herbs, Loren swiftly took them down. His notes were in a shorthand he'd developed long ago that only he could decipher. It was perhaps a needless precaution, but at least it let him keep up. As the redhead reached for the book and writing implement, however, the summoner glanced up, a bit surprised. He handed them over easily enough, then relaxed as the redhead began to draw.

Taking it back when the diagram was complete, the Launceleyn gave a grateful nod. "Thank you." Then he hesitated, biting his lip a little. Shrugging slightly, he looked away. "It's not my Manor. Not anymore. And there are lots of empty rooms." The words were quiet. "Suit yourself though."

He found himself tapping the end of the quill against the page in a slightly nervous manner. Sighing as he realized this, he set it down. ”Would you like some company when you go back?” It came out softly, and tentatively, with absolutely no enthusiasm behind it.

But the offer stood.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 09:52 PM