I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Sam did watch in interest as Loren took down the notes in what seemed like a different language, certainly not the way he would spell what he was saying; he wondered if it was something from his old world, but he hadn't seen Remi writing like that as far as he could remember. For the moment he didn't ask, but he wondered if he could find any other the strange notes in books in the Atheneum.

"It's...not your manor?" Confused, he tilted his head, then the slightest of amused smiles came to him. "Then...are you sure you should be offering out it's rooms?" Hopefully Loren would take the question as the light bit of teasing it was meant to be.

The tapping of the quill caught his attention too, but none moreso than Mia, who suddenly came bounding up to the table -- the only thing stopping her getting a blue mark was Sam suddenly grabbing her, holding her to his chest and trying to calm her as she wiggled about. "If you don't mind, that...would actually be very nice, I think. It seems like Mia might be losing her mind from boredom here, anyway."

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 10:03 PM