I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"I thought you'd still own it, though. Doesn't it belong to your family?" Not that property ownership was always set in stone in Sanctuary, where people regularly claimed abandoned houses as their own, but the 'Launceleyn' manor had even taken on the name of Loren's well-known line. "Who lives there anymore, if you or your family don't?" Honestly this was veering into Sam just being nosy, but he couldn't help but be curious; the Launceleyns were the closest things to celebrities that the Hollowed Ground had.

Mia happily 'meep'ed and rubbed her face against Loren's hand, always friendly. It was why Sam loved her as his companion, actually. As long as she had food and something to play with, she was one of the happiest, most sociable creatures he'd ever known. "Astra...how did you tame a Luxere?" Sam asked, having noticed Loren's companion before but not wanting to bother him with the question.

He waited for Loren to return the books, sure his things would be fine in the Loreseeker's guild for the night. All he had left was bookmaking tools anyway, which were hardly worth anything to those outside of his trade. "You know...you seem to be a little brighter, than last time I saw you." Sam ventured as Loren turned back around, a light smile on his lips.

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 11:01 PM