I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren shrugged. ”It wasn’t mine to begin with. I just took it over after Zariah disappeared and Edy died. Besides, they disowned me, remember? I'm not a part of the family, which means neither is the Manor." The words came out in an unbothered, almost listless tone. "It's past time it had a new owner, I'd say."

Shooting a glance at Samuel, the summoner's brow furrowed. "Oliver, Robin, and Harper at the moment." The list came out quickly and without hesitation.

Mia's reaction brought a ghost of a smile to his lips. He scratched a little behind the cat's ears The memory of the day he'd met Astra was enough to raise his spirits a little further. "She followed me home one day after I sang to the herd. Honestly, it's more accurate to say she tamed me." Reaching down, he gave her an almost affectionate rub.

At the redhead's observation, however, the Launceleyn paused. "Maybe." He bent down and picked up his pack. "Like I said, I have a lot of experience with grief. You can only be sad and distant for so long before your mind finds things to distract you from it." The words were soft and a little sad, and he walked towards the exit before the other man could see the slightly stricken expression on Loren's features.

Honestly, he'd forgotten, a little bit, that he was supposed to be fully mourning. But that's how healing started.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 11:16 PM