I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
As Samuel reached out, Loren looked at the redhead with a little bit of surprise. As he spoke, however, the healer rubbed the spot on his wrist the other man had touched. A guilty expression flashed across the Launceleyn’s features for the briefest of moments. ”I was crazy. Probably still am And...I’m not lovely.” The words came out flatly.

Still, he followed Samuel inside. Surveying the interior, Loren found that the cozy space brought tears to his eyes, ones that he swiftly blinked away. "Hard to help you cope from outside." There was an awkward quality to the response, and he hovered by the door until Astra nudged him forward.

Walking a little stiffly towards the nearest chair, he sank into it. His posture was almost ramrod straight and fairly clearly uncomfortable, though no sign of it showed on his face. "I guess I'll take that tea you offered me. Last time, I mean. If it's not too much trouble." His luxere hopped onto his lap and he relaxed a little, hugging her closer.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Loren - 01-30-2020, 07:59 PM