give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
"Yes, I thought I would. Just needed to rest before heading up... There is a lot of stairs." The girl nodded, appearing not at all phased by his lack of vibrancy. Torchline was colorful enough on its own to brighten the mood, Loren did not need to help it along if he wasn't up for it. After their conversation in Halo not too long ago, she knew why he was withdrawn, and that there was little point in trying to draw him out.

Smiling at the luxere, she held out her hands for it, offering to come closer if it wanted to say hello. "Oh, this place is so big. Of all the shores and all the places to see, why should I expect to come across anyone I know?" Which was part of the reason she came at all.

But it didn't look like she minded the company, and her tone was as light and even as his were dull and listless.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 01-31-2020, 04:38 PM