give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
The smile she gave him on noticing the scrutiny was reassuring. His healing had done a good job of repairing any damages she'd done to herself, and for now there was nothing amiss. If she was still less fit than she ought to be, it was not for lack of trying; she had resumed her morning runs again, and the rest of the training sessions she'd taken upon herself.

"Sure, if you want to. I hear it's dedicated to Vi and Safrin - I doubt either will show up to chat though." For all that the tone was light, almost joking, there was regret in her expression as she petted the luxere, clever fingers searching for spots behind the ears and around the horns where she thought it might be extra itchy.

"Well, there's that of course," she agreed. "Perhaps I should pack that tea next time I go out... just in case you do show up." A slight tease; they had been putting that particular even up for quite some time now.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 01-31-2020, 05:04 PM