give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
"Oh dear, that bad? I would tell you off for not finding them sooner, but... The chefs at the VlamVloed would say I've no right." A wry grin; she'd been told off more than once for forgetting to eat, or for leaving a plate half full. Maea could relate.

"You know, that does sound like a good idea. I've mostly found sea charts so far, there's very little information about the terrain inland. Seems them locals mostly care about where they can sail their ships." The idea of drawing new maps was interesting, and made her itch to try some of the new things Sam had promised to teach her about binding. Perhaps, with a bit of effort, they could create an atlas.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, Maea paused to breathe for a moment, trying to catch her wind again. Then she opened the door that closed off the topmost room of the lighthouse, and stepped aside to let the others in first.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-01-2020, 12:37 AM