Personal Quest [SE] and i couldn't keep my mouth shut, i just had to mention
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
don't worry mother,
your daughter is a soldier
An owl, an eagle, and a vulture all fly to the tundra. There’s a joke to be made here. But instead, she’s simply happy to be out and flying about with Amalia, with Deimos. She’d informed them of what her and Loren and Peter had found, the little tidbit of information they’d gleaned despite it not being much. And with that, plus her time spent with Harper, plus her time working at the bakery for Amalia while she’d been gone… Well, there’s a slight bounce to her flight, an ease to her wings that hadn’t quite been there before.

She thinks she’s the only one of their trio that feels this way, and she tries to share as much of it as she can.

Amalia swoops in and speaks to them, settling in between the two of them, and Kiada makes space for the Shield with a pulse of happiness sent her way. I’ll start! She says to them, tilting a bit in her flight to draw a bit closer. It takes her a few moments to think about what to say, where to even start, knowing that her voice isn’t good and yet she hasn’t quite been one for a singsong voice at all.

Spying the mountains in a book of portals… She begins, shakily at first, a pulse of anxiety slipping through her at the tone she picks up – something soft and sweet. Never thought it’d be true. A brief pause, before the anxiety is replaced with a bounce of pride. Until LongNight came and went and we got to go there with you! She chimes, aiming to brush her wingtips along Amalia’s feathers. A pulse of pride at being able to show her the mountains her and Deimos had so clearly loved. They weren’t the same… But they were something like it. And that was close enough.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] and i couldn't keep my mouth shut, i just had to mention - by Kiada - 01-29-2020, 12:29 AM