why are you so petrified of silence
For Peter
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Unfortunately for Peter, in Loren's current state, he didn't care that much about the spymaster's discomfort. However, when the other man revealed exactly who he'd been speaking to and why he didn't want to have this conversation, the healer raised his eyebrows. However, he also stepped out of the other man's space.

Loren turned back to the stacks, almost bored and almost dismissively. "I see. And I understand." Not even looking back, his free hand trailed over the titles. "Well, luckily for you, I have no problems with your relationship. So I'm not the one you have to worry about." Pausing, he finally glanced over his shoulder at Peter. "You might want to figure out what, exactly, your priorities are, and talk to Adam about them, extensively, before this house of cards you've constructed comes tumbling down around your ears."

Turning to face the adopted Launceleyn, some emotion bled back into the healer's expression. "Make the right choice, Peter. Don't...be like me. Don't wait too long to appreciate what you have, and fight for what you want." His eyes and voice were suddenly sad, and he shook his head to clear his mind of the bout of depression.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
why are you so petrified of silence - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: why are you so petrified of silence - by Loren - 02-12-2020, 02:39 AM