why are you so petrified of silence
For Peter
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Immediately, Peter felt like he’d stepped over a line, and wanted to shrink into himself, to step back. Loren made the space for him, stepping back, giving Peter a moment to breathe, to look over Loren again, taking in everything, fitting this into the picture of Loren in his mind.

”Thank you.” He said after a moment, the words uncertain. ”I... I’ll keep it in mind.” Worry returned to his face, brows pulling together. It was strange, Peter had spent the whole conversation wishing Loren would show something, some emotion, and now that he had, Peter was lost. Was uncomfortable.

His hand came up, his scarred skin stretching as he hesitantly touched Loren’s shoulder. ”I hope... the bad is over soon. I... I’d like to talk, when... when you want. Um, properly, though.” Not whatever this conversation had turned into. ”I hope you... find your book too.” Peter nodded, then stepped away, leaving Loren alone in his depression, in the stacks of books, and somehow feeling like he was making the wrong choice with every step away.

Peter out for the last time
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Messages In This Thread
why are you so petrified of silence - by Loren - 01-29-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: why are you so petrified of silence - by Peter - 02-12-2020, 03:08 AM