Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
Amalia is the only one to arrive in animal form, her small body curled up under Deimos' hood. Close inspection would reveal a strange amalgamation of animal parts: the small figure of an otter coated in a leopard's thick fur, with a qilin's long tail and tuft hanging down across one shoulder and an owl's large eyes peering out from the other. She might be unnoticed by those who do not think to look, except of course that her mental voice rings through the shared Attuned space.

We're going to try to convince it to come willingly, Amalia answers Peter's question before Sunjata has a chance, shooting the man a flinty glance that bodes no room for argument. And if not, take it alive. Hopefully Safrin can use its heart while it still beats in the creature's chest. From above the group Jyoti trills her agreement, the little whale as keen as her companion on preserving life.

Amalia is riding on Deimos' shoulders for now. She has brought her bracer which has her staff, shield, and crystal in it. She also has her charm necklace.
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 01-30-2020, 06:46 PM