Plot Advancing PQ falling so hard, swimming through stars
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
As the ground begins to groan and shift Amalia's head jumps up in concern, her acute hearing listening for the telltale signs of crumbling ice or stone. Lifting off of Deimos' shoulder the baker takes lightly to wing, her body becoming that of the owl as she tries to relieve some of the weight below. Those of us who can should take wing, she suggests mentally to the others.

The sound of laughter and insanity is less than reassuring. With a quiet pulse of Careful the owl pushes ahead, reaching out to any nearby birds or rodents to investigate what waits around the bend. She herself takes higher to the air, hoping to get a good vantage point from a relatively safe location and depending on her pale feathers to keep her camouflaged among rock and stone.

Amalia suggests they all fly. She asks the others to wait while compelling any animals in the cave to go investigate the sound (and if that fails, goes herself)
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: falling so hard, swimming through stars - by Amalia - 02-04-2020, 06:32 PM