can't slow down, can't turn back
for jack
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
i've been the prince, i've been the pauper, been the star and played the fool
'And yet you're still sitting here drinking with me. " The alchemist replied with a shrug, appraising Jack from beneath the curtain of his curls. "From what I"ve heard of you, getting on too well right off the get-go would be just as suspicious." Remi added after a moment.

At this thinly veiled threat, Remi just chuckled. Dimples broke across his cheeks as he gave Jack a warm smile, his brows raised in easy agreement. It wasn't just that he knew the ledger would work; he knew himself. He'd heard tales of plenty from those in the bar and from Raza, and yet heightened magical or physical strength hadn't been among them. Jack's power lay in his associations and networks to be sure, but still the alchemist found it hard to take the man seriously given what Remi knew he himself was capable of. Especially lately.

"You'd not last a night with me." Remi hummed back, downing his drink before giving the captain a level stare. "You've noticed the portal has been open." Not a question. "It won't be long before the Outlanders that I"ve left start pouring in. They are the...do-gooder type and though I don't doubt that Torchline can hold her own, I'd prefer not to see her reputation be tarnished by their annoying morals."

Rolling the glass easily between his fingers, Remi shrugged. "What I fucking want is for you to know what side of all of this I'm on."
been the winner and the loser, in between them, too
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
can't slow down, can't turn back - by Remi - 01-29-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Jack - 01-29-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Remi - 01-29-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Jack - 01-29-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Remi - 01-29-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Jack - 01-29-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Remi - 01-29-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Jack - 01-30-2020, 07:22 AM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Remi - 02-03-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Jack - 02-04-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: can't slow down, can't turn back - by Remi - 02-11-2020, 09:31 PM