rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
He doesn’t shy away from any of the looks that Loren may give him — remaining still with his drink, glancing out among the crowd as he focuses on the unfamiliar faces, how those of the Grounds had sort of become familiar. People here, he figures, care a whole lot less. And it’s not surprising to him when he considers where they’re from. So instead, his head tilts back toward Loren at the comment, offering a small smirk back and another drag of the cigarette.

If you want a good view, shouldn’t be scouting for one in here.” He replies easily, reaching for his glass to take a sip before turning his full attention onto the summoner. “I wanted to check in on you, with everything.” His voice hits a bit lower here, steel eyes scanning the face of the Launceleyn beside him.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 01-30-2020, 04:40 PM