rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
I’m hurt.” He jests to the Launceleyn, before shaking his head and looking away from the man. It doesn’t matter what kind of view Loren was looking for, in the end, Sunjata’s pretty sure the man won’t ever end up finding it if he keeps his face as icy as he does now. The next comment though has him shrugging lightly. “I expected to see you in Halo, not here. After the Notice Board post.” He takes another deep sip of the drink before turning his gaze toward Loren.

What’s checking in? Well, everything. Last time they’d spoken had been… Forever ago. “Everything with you. I heard about what happened in the Greatwood, and after your reaction after the wedding with everything…” He puffs out a sigh, looking out over the variety of people within this bar. “I guess I wanted to see if there were anymore bookshelves that needed punching.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 01-30-2020, 07:17 PM