rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren took another swig of his beer. ”You’re hurt. Too bad for you I don’t care.” Setting the mug down with a bit more force than was necessary, he gave Sunjata an unamused look. "What's it matter to you if I'm in Halo or Torchline?" The alcohol was loosening the healer's hold on his emotions, hence the challenging cast to his voice and eyes.

As the bartender elaborated on what he'd meant by everything, the Launceleyn's fingers tightened on the handle of his mug until they were white-knuckled. "Did you now? And yet you're just now stumbling upon me. By accident." Taking another drink, he spun until his back was to the bar as well.

"Can't have been looking that hard, considering I've been pretty visible in Halo. So if you were actually concerned about me, you could've found me." Eyes tightening as something ugly lurked in them, his voice gained a slightly mocking edge. "Then again, maybe you were busy dealing with more girl problems." He jerked his chin at the other man's ringless hand.

Shrugging, Loren took another long drink. He was surprised to find his mug already empty. "Nope. No bookshelves." Then he peered at Sunjata. "Maybe your face, if you keep this up." Turning back to the bar, the healer tapped the wood. Another mug was swiftly placed before him.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Loren - 01-30-2020, 07:32 PM