rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
There’s a slight roll of Sunjata’s eyes as Loren comments about his fear of Halo. He’s gotten better, at least, though the snowscape still was something that he hated, that plagued him for far other reasons as well. The comment about the marriage though has a wry smile crossing his face instead. “I mean, I knew it would. It was just a matter of when and how.” And the how hadn’t been exactly what he’d anticipated. But it had happened, and he dealt with it, moved on in a sense – even if Phoebe wasn’t the same.

He turns his head to look at Loren as he rests his elbow on the bar and focuses on him, and Sunjata takes a sip of the new mug as his brow raises. And when Loren leans in to whisper in his ear, the Launceleyn doesn’t need to lean in too far based off the earring in his ear. And instead, all he does is give Loren a slight nod. “That’s fair.” He shrugs – because it made sense. “If that’s the case then you should try to find a place to hide a bit better.” He leans away from the summoner to look back out at the crowd. “So then what? Just going to avoid everything? Live in Halo with your brother and Peter for however long he’s there?
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 01-30-2020, 08:08 PM