rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren gave Sunjata yet another unimpressed look. ”And yet, you went through with it anyway.” Taking a sip, the healer chuckled mirthlessly. ”Remind me why? Was it to prove something to Phoebe? For your pride?” He tapped the side of his mug again. ”How’d that work out for everyone involved? Pride still intact? Phoebe learned the right lessons?” There was an increasingly taunting tone to his voice.

Snorting at the bartender's suggestion, the Launceleyn took another long drink. "Oh? So I should hide because other people are stupid? No thanks." As the other man went on to criticize Loren's life choices, he raised his eyebrows. "Glass houses, Sunjata." Putting his back to the bar again, he shrugged. "Why not? What's so bad about being in Halo?" He tipped his mug at Sunjata. "And by the way, I'm not ignoring everything, I'm working. Something you might want to try some time."

With that, the healer tilted his head. "Remind me again what exactly your plan is for your life? Got it all laid out neatly? Got suggestions for me because you've been so wildly successful?" Then, however, he frowned. "What was that about Peter?"
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Loren - 01-30-2020, 08:59 PM