rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Something like that.” Sunjata casually rumbles with a small shrug. “Could ask her for yourself, being her friend and all that.” His gaze slips over to the summoner with a raised brow. “Or maybe she’s off hanging out with Frey, since that’s her true best friend, isn’t it?” Perhaps there’s bitterness beneath the words, but Sunjata swallows them down with the deep drink of the glass in his hand.

He can’t help the smirk that crosses his face at the mention of glass houses, of being in Halo with a tipped mug toward him. “Snow sucks. And I do work, thank you.” He gives Loren a crooked grin. “It’s just not as honorable as yours is.” A wink sent Loren’s way before settling again to focus on the crowd, listening to the man beside him. A plan? Well, now that he’s found the ocean, perhaps he should stay.

Mmm you and I both know, Loren, that plans are useless here. You can make them, pine after them, and they get torn away from you.” He levels his gaze at Loren with a raised brow. “I’m trying out the whole no plans, ride the wave, see where that takes me. As for Peter, however, he’s probably going to want to visit Torchline and get some sun on his pale skin. Hence the ‘while he’s there’. Don’t think deeper into it.” A shrug offered.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 01-30-2020, 09:27 PM