rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren just laughed, the sound bitter and humorless. ”What’s that, you jealous she’s friends with the god of sex?” Taking a sip, he gave Sunjata a piercing look. "No reason for me to seek her out just to say I told you so. I'm sure she's already found herself another man to fling herself at." The words were cruel in a way the healer rarely spoke out loud, though at least this time there was no anger or madness behind them.

Quirking an eyebrow, he gave the bartender a considering look. "Is that so? How's the VlamVloed then? And what are your little spies up to these days?" The questions were still taunting and challenging, and the Launceleyn waited expectantly.

Shrugging, he took another long drink. "True enough. I stopped planning too, though I wonder if you ever really did to begin with." However, as the other man spoke of Peter, Loren smirked, though it was a little sad. "Peter can visit. But I'm pretty sure he'll come back to Halo, just like I will."
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Loren - 01-30-2020, 09:58 PM