rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren shrugged, though an ugly expression flickered on his face for a moment. ”Depends on the advice, I suppose. I missed that part, though. Just got criticized by them for doing what you and Phoebe said you wanted.” There was a slightly bitter edge to the words, though he let it go, knowing the folly of complaining about the unfairness of the gods and life.

Taking a sip as Sunjata explained what he'd been doing, the healer shrugged. "How minor?" Then he chuckled, amused by the bartender's self-image. "You're not a good spy. But suit yourself. I'll just find it out from my own sources." The Launceleyn tipped his glass again.

However, at the mention of Ronin, he paused. "And how are the goddess and her demi-god doing?" For a brief moment, the distant and slightly cruel mask slipped and a little bit of concern shone through.

Then it was gone as swiftly as it had appeared. "Well I care about them now. And they've accepted me." It wasn't strictly true, but Sunjata wouldn't know the difference. The Launceleyn offered up a toast. "To not planning."
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Loren - 01-31-2020, 12:53 AM