rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Oh, so Loren has learned a few things… Or maybe it’s the alcohol speaking. He doesn’t know, isn’t sure if he cares, not as Loren’s hungry and devouring kiss meets him again and he shivers internally with the possessiveness of it, with the way the summoners fingers dig into his thigh, traveling up and up, and for a second Sunjata thinks about letting him — thinks about how this might be the second time a bars involved and they’ve had some form of intimacy.

But that thought pangs something deep and painful within him, dousing any flame that may have started, and he pulls away from Loren with a shuddering gaze, a shake of his head, removing his hands from the summoner. “I can’t do this with you, Loren.” It’s breathless, something akin to a dark and deep pain flashing in his eyes. Because seeing the man like this reminds him too much of the missing piece that’d settled between them, and he can’t seem to get past it.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 08:21 PM