rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
Finally Loren does take his hands off him, and Sunjata’s muscles clench with the release of some of the tension. He doesn’t care to tell Loren the reason, not after that, no. He watches briefly as the summoner continues to talk, continues to spout things about low standards and the one person, which wasn’t true. His jaw clenches and he too turns away from the summoner to stand from the bar. “Right... Because you’ve got to be the top of the list on everything, yeah? You want a trophy?” Some mocking tone in his voice at that.

Enjoy Torchline.” it comes out clipped and Sunjata shifts to his avian form, hovering briefly in the air to get a feeling for the current, before flapping his wings loudly and slips out the open door into the night, leaving behind a navy feather in the seat he’d occupied while his mind whirls with ‘what the fuck’ over and over again.

— fin!
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Sunjata - 02-03-2020, 09:48 PM