Look Alive Sunshine
For Samuel
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Sam had begun the work on the lore tome again and had been rather distressed to find that when looking at it with the fresh eyes of time, he was very unimpressed by his own work indeed. Usually he'd try to simply continue, but this time he thought he could not (besides, it would give him something to fill his time with) - he had begun to remake it, painstakingly copying what he'd had so far in neater words and with better illuminations, golden leaves curling around corners and knights standing between paragraphs; admittedly rather crudely drawn, but he had learnt in the style of illuminations and was not talented with illustration.

An odd sound, a buzzing instead of footsteps, caught his attention; Sam looked up from his spot at the desk to see what was causing the approaching noise. When he saw a fae enter the guildhall, he couldn't help but stare, surprised indeed to see another one of the winged people so quick. Fortuitous too, as he'd wanted to speak to one. Maybe this was the Tarasha that Jigano had spoken about?

"Hello...?" He called out, the nervousness in his voice clear. "Can I help you? This is the Loreseekers Guild, or do you know that? I-ah-I'm not up to date on all our new members."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
Look Alive Sunshine - by Tarasha - 01-30-2020, 06:35 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Samuel - 01-30-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Tarasha - 02-04-2020, 06:50 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Samuel - 02-04-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Tarasha - 03-24-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: Look Alive Sunshine - by Samuel - 03-24-2020, 07:13 PM